Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Being tagged....

Tagged by Yng Hui T.T
I
don't know how many times i've been tagged by the same tagged at deviantArt (only with 8 facts la.)

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
.
NO TAG backs!

1. I always day dreaming while drawing...bluuur~ stupid meh >_<
2. I still collect 3 years old toy that's My Little Pony...<333
3. I found drawing hands is fun.Really fun.
4. Obsessed in Coooooooooooooooooooookies!
5. I keep lol-ing,
6. and use XD most of the time
7. and X3.
8. I love Cyan colour.
9. I'm a fan of deviantART last time but not anymore.i know...swt
10. CLAMP is GOD.
11.I easily give up while cg-ing...=_='
12. Oreo lover <333
13. When go to shopping complex or anywhere the first place i'll go is bookshop.Then anime shop.then balik.rofl
14. Everytime i saw bread/cake...I'll go berserk.
15. Nya?

No comments: