Saturday, November 22, 2008

A happy day or not?

Though I'm happy that my B'day is coming in 8 more minutes. I always wonder who will wish me first. At 12.03am, I receive my first B'day wish thru sms xD. And I cant believe it!That was my long lost-in contact friend for two years until now! QvQ (Previously we always swapping letters lol,she live in Melaka.Miss her so much >_<) What a nice fate for us to contact each other again. When the sun is rising, Woke up at 7am. Ready to take Undang test at Subang. At 8.30am wait in the office with other people.And guess what, the internet connection is OFFLINE!WTH $&$#^*$....We've been waiting for er...from 8.30am until 1pm...what the fuck man...wtf. So damn hungry and need to stretch my back bone for sitting too long lol. sigh, so the test pospone to next saturday...curses...>_<
Nothing much to say today...today is just like any other days i go through.
But thank u so much for the gifts and wishes to my dear friends.I really appreciated it. <=')
And thank u mom and dad for the delicious cake u baked and for celebrating with me.Thank u.

Back to work.

No comments: