Saturday, November 8, 2008

Undang2 Course

Otl, i cant sleep properly last night...from 11pm lying on the bed until 1am only fell asleep...Dx

Wake up at 7.30am ready for my tutor to fetch me to a place for undang course.(I have no idea where is that place.)
After registration and other stuff, i went into a room which is like a long house lolz xDD
At 8.30am sitting there until 9.30am only the tutor come in...wth, i almost fell asleep in there and 38 people is in the class room.Until 11.25am, finally i can get outside to take some fresh air and go back in again and continue to listen to the second tutor's speech. aduuuui...The course finish around 2.30pm for 6 hours...Ack! Dx

Next i'll have to go take the test another week...if i failed, RM40 will fly away~~

If i pass, i can't wait to learn driving...sounds really fun. xD
I will be gone for about a week from today.Why? Read my previous journal plans to do.
I'm busy, and my damn classmate keep smsing me nonsense and i keep lying to him that i'm not free to sms...u never want to know the reason...

And Dae! If you are reading this pls do not go to AGC2 website, got virus.

tata~

No comments: