Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some plans to do...

I'm sweating these days...Darn the weathers >_< And now finally it's raining, darn cold and hot after rain...Damn...=_=;
Some plans to do during this two months of school holiday...

- Submit work for the Surface Doujin. Dead line is near @A@
- Going to learn undang2 soon to get car license >v<, yay can drive anywhere lu lolz
- My mom's friend called me to become a teacher to teach the childrens drawing/crafts at a temple @KL for 6 days i think...NOOoo O////O...so nervous...my first time.*gasp*
- ArtTrades, Commission, Gift arts, handy crafts etc etc ETC...
- My own doujinshi.YES, I REALLY need to start working on it but...I'm brainless! DDDDx I need ideas/inspirations...dammit.T^T
- Save moneh to buy Vocaloid Figma! I WANT THEM!MIKU! RIN&LEN! <333 and Yoko xD
- Watch anime, i just finish watching CodeGeass season1 , now i'm waiting for CG R2 to download finish...
- New plans will update soon.


Mata ne.

No comments: