Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first experience being a teacher

for 3 days.

The First Day
Oooou so damn nervous for the first time teaching a class with 30+ people even when they are age 4 to 6....O_O
I can't even open my mouth >_< flowers ="D" style="font-weight: bold;" size="4">The Second Day
I'm so loving this day, I'm getting better now with kids age 7-9...xD
A little nervous but i still can handle them.














Still 30+ people.



















I teach them to make this er...so called pencil holder? O_O Whatever it is...














In the end...Their final creation...Lolz laugh as u like, kids are like that, we can't teach them too seriously.

The Last Day
Oh *ell this is the worst day ever...I don't know how many times i've been shouting out loud otl...Today is from age 10 to 12...but im having fun shouting back again just like the old days at school marching commands xDDDD lolz -shots-
The kids keeeeep coming asking and asking how to do this and that what should i do now when i call them to go back to their place and the more people keep coming to me DDx
even the fellow teachers also shouting...like more than 40+ people zomg.
I teach them using a milk bottle make become a pencil holder...again.Something like just decorate it la...bah...I'm exhausted ...from 11am until 6 only go back home...We(with fellow teachers) take few hours to make a cherry blossom tree(?)using wax and tissue and natures twig...arg...

Being a teacher is nice but when become one u might will get a mad cow disease... lawlz

I'm missing the kids there right now...i wont be seeing them until next year or another year..i think...T^T

No comments: