Monday, December 1, 2008

Nightmare day 1 lolz

Ooootttllll~
I never teach a class of kids with more than 30 people zomg -faint(not really xD)-
I reach the location that is a temple at KL, they were holding a...something like camping... o_o
I reach there around 1pm+. When i enter the class room...ahaha~In my head i was thinking "ohshitohshit what should i do what should i do, omg so many people ,gasp, gau meng ar sei la sei la ngor mou la~Dx"....rofl xDDD need translation?All is in cantonese. OvO

Gau meng ar = Help meh!
Sei la = Im dead. >v<
Ngor mou la = I'm done for it.

lawl~ I have help from the people there and ohmai OwO First time so people call me teacher nyahahah xDDDD
lolz thought i'm not really interested in teaching(coz i failed at social communication) But it was fun teaching kids age 4 to 6?I love screaming Ahahaha...not in that kind of screaming i mean shouting to do this and that...in a kind way duh xDDDD

I teach them drawing local fruits lol i see a out of shape durian xD kids is like that x3
After that i teach them make flower using tissue.

Thats all for now, ciao~

Oh shit loz...2 days left.

No comments: